Click to subscribe to my YouTube channel for hauls and reviews ------->  





Sunday 5 January 2014

Review of Bath and Body Works Pink Bubblegum Candle 2014

Pink Bubblegum: A fragrance you can really sink your teeth into with notes of pink sugar cane, juicy watermelon and a hint of vanilla.

This candle is part of the "Sweet shop" 2014 Spring collection.

1st burn: medium flames, small mushroom tops, flames were not high but not low either
The wax was evenly pooled out after about after 50 minutes.
The scent kicked in after almost an 1 hour/1/2, and you could smell the bubblegum but it was very, very light.

2nd day burn: The scent throw kicked in after 40 minutes but was very light. It  took about 3 hours to get an even pool of wax, and there was still barely any scent. You could kind of smell it but it was mostly a cakey/vanilla scent.

3rd day burn: I let it burn for over 4 hours. It had the light bubblegum/vanilla scent, but it was much stronger than the first couple of days. The flames wee nice and high and I had no problem with the performance that day.

4th day burn : I let it burn for just over 2 hours. I lit in my living room and just kind of left alone. I came back and checked on it after an hour or so and the flames were high, and the wax was evenly melted. I could smell the bubblegum scent strongly, but it was only lingering around where the candle was lit, it didn't fill up my whole living room.

Over all it performed really well, it just doesn't have the strongest scent.















No comments:

Post a Comment